We call upon Government to have greater ambition in the fight to reduce carbon emissions from transport. Time is short.
Drop in fuels
Recycled carbon fuels
Renewable aviation fuel
What we’ve said
• The renewable content of petrol to double
• E10 – petrol with 10% bioethanol now replaces the previous main grade of fuel (E5 95 octane).
• Carbon savings equivalent to taking 350,000 cars off the road instantly achieved
• Jobs protected in the North East, domestic market for feed ...
14th July 2021
Government document published today concludes that
- Targets for green transport fuels should be increased beyond the level initially proposed
- Fuels made from waste plastics and industrial gases should be incentivised
The Department for Transport published its conclusions on strengthening the Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation today....
See our rules and terms and code of conduct (these documents will be ready in a couple of days’ time) and download our application form, or click the button below to contact the RTFA’s Chief Executive Gaynor Hartnell.