In the 12 page RTFA response we
- cautioned against a best use biomass hierarchy
- pointed out the problems with the waste hierarchy
- questioned the belief that advanced biofuels by definition always have superior GHG emissions characteristics, see RTFA GHG study Broadmanor Consulting first draft
- showed how the sustainability standards applied for biofuels have percolated into agriculture generally
- pointed out why biofuels should not be overlooked on the basis that they will eventually be replaced by electrification… and more.
Read it here.